A short worker jacket with two front patch pockets.
Corozo buttons at the front closure and sleeve opening.
Made of 100% recycled materials.
• Planet friendly materials: This product is made out of a mix of organic cotton and recycled polyester, all materials are vegan.
• Responsible production: This product is produced in Indus Intex. Indus Intex BSCI audited, the laundry is Fair Wear audited.
• Water use: Growing organic cotton promotes soil health helping it retain water better. In a long run it makes organic cotton use 91% less water tan conventional cotton!
• Clean transport: This product is made in India, and it is transported by plane. KOI offsets their carbon emission by partnering up with Good Shipping program that replaces heavy fuel oil to sustainable alternatives.
• Waste conscious: 20% of this product is a recycled polyester. Using recycled polyester reduces the waste going to the landfill. Other materials: cotton is biodegradable, corozo buttons are biodegradable.