|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
- Brass elements that make up the main design of the earrings are finished with a wax seal to minimise oxidisation, however over time these will deepen in colour as brass produces a natural patina.
- Buff with a soft cloth to bring up the shine, store in their box and avoid contact with perfumes.
- Clean with lemon juice, a mild detergent, household brass cleaner or submerge in cola to restore the shine.
- These lightweight brass earrings are easy to wear, with gold plated hooks or soldered gold plated stud posts and backs to keep your ears comfortable.
- All pieces are designed and hand finished in the studio in Glasgow, using local suppliers and with component parts sourced from within the UK wherever possible.