An oversized fitted shirt with Corozo buttons in placket. Front is longer than the back. A slit at the bottom on both sides. Made from 100% organic cotton.
• Planet friendly material: This product is made of 100% organic cotton and the fabric is OCS certified. All materials are vegan.
• Responsible production: This product is produced at Mergu. This production facility is audited by Fair Wear Foundation
• Water use: Growing organic cotton promotes soil health helping it retain water better. In a long run it makes organic cotton use 91% less water than conventional cotton!
• Clean Transport: This product is made in Turkey. It is transported by truck, which causes approximately 5 times less CO2 emission than transportation by plane. KOI offsets their carbon emission by partnering up with Good Shipping program that replaces heavy fuel oil to sustainable alternatives.
• Waste conscious: Organic cotton is biodegradable, corozo buttons are biodegradable Embracing recycling in the jeans industry is an important path we are paving with confidence - and we want you to join in the mission! For Reuse The Blues we have collected old stock jeans and trims and we want to send them out to you to encourage you to get creative and make something cool.