Regular fit overshirt with a spread collar and an American button placket. Two chest pockets with button closure. This garment is made with recycled wool from pre-consumer waste. Wool requires a lot of energy, water and chemicals so by recycling it, we reduce the impact. Made with fully biodegradable Corozo buttons, from a tropical palm that grows mainly in Central America. The environmental impact of the material and processing is practically zero and at the end of its life cycle.
- This product is made of pre-consumer recycled wool. The fabric is GRS certified.
- Using recycled materials instead of new materials significantly reduces the amount of water needed for production.
- This product is made by our supplier Maglificio Bartolini.
- This product is made in Italy and delivered by truck, which causes approximately 5 times less CO2 emissions than transportation by plane. We work with "Goodshipping" to decarbonize our CO2 emissions from factory to consumer.
- 70% of this product is made of pre-consumer recycled wool and 30% is made of recycled Polyester. No new materials were required to produce the fabric.